Tuesday, August 26, 2008

It's been awhile....

It's been awhile since I posted anything here but that doesn't mean I haven't been busy. The Lord has blessed me so much and provided me with so many new friends. Since I started this blog I have gotten involved in CMA and have been led to work with Clean and Sober bikers. The last 2 summers have included several Clean and Sober campouts.

In addition, about 2 years ago, Steps to Freedom was established. Steps to Freedom is a minsitry God has given me and it offers a biblicl look at the 12 Steps used in recovery. It's been a wonderful time of learning and sharing. I've seen several lives changed and have been blessed by many people.

Well, that's a quick update. Hopefully as fall sets in I can spend more time on my blogs and sharing what God's taught me over the last couple of years.

GOD IS GOOD!

In Christ.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home